CR Productions is looking for one or two college students to join us for a Fall Internship that focuses on Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design and Web Development.
This is an UNPAID internship except for candidates with a qualifying portfolio (see below).
- Available for at least 15 hours a week
- Reliable transportation
- Punctual, responsible and prepared to work
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Natural aptitude for organization
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Social Media Platforms
- Extremely comfortable with technology
- Expert Googler
- Follows application instructions at bottom of listing
- Photoshop experience / photo editing experience
- Photography skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- InDesign knowledge
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with developing content for clients be it copywriting, design or web development (topic of focus depends on your degree path)
- Managing media lists
- Pulling reports
- Data Entry
- Assisting with photo shoots
- Typical intern gopher / grunt-work stuff (Like hey, here's $20 run to Office Depot and get some whiteout)
What you'll get out of the internship:
- You will learn a great deal about what it's like to work at an agency
- You will fill in your knowledge gaps of the practical day-to-day dealings with clients that you don't get to experience in college
- You'll get to shadow the owners of the agency and work closely with the staff on real projects
- Seriously, you'll learn a lot of valuable skills and if you do a great job get an excellent reference for after graduation
- Occasional free lunch
- Casual office environment
- Most of our clients are local, so we typically work with them via phone, email, and in-person.
Paid versus Unpaid Internship
- This is an unpaid internship except for stellar intern candidates. For those candidates this intership pays $8-$10/hr
- For paid internships, applicants must have a portfolio, past work experience of any type and a positive reference from either a previous employer or a professor.
- Send your Resume to email@example.com
- If you have a portfolio include a PDF of your portfolio with your resume or a link to it in the cover letter field.
- Attach a page to you resume with a paragraph containing a few sentences about a brand you admire. There is no wrong answer. Applicants who do not provide a response will not be considered.